Author: Carl William
Since 1837, Procter & Gamble and its 65 individual brands have constantly made the world a little better with every purchase through programs like Dawn Saves Wildlife, Tide Loads of Hope, and many more.
The P&G Good Everyday program – The program offers customers the rewards and savings they need while they donate to P&G’s associated causes through their everyday purchases.
What Is The P&G Good Everyday Rewards Program
The P&G Good Everyday Rewards is a free global program provided by the company (Procter & Gamble) to reward participants with points for printing and uploading their P&G coupon receipt.
How Does The Good Everyday Rewards Program Work
Taking part in the Good Everyday program is easy. You only have to sign up and select a charitable cause.
After signing up, you’ll receive 50 reward points for each P&G brand item on your uploaded purchase receipts. Besides this, every time you partake, whether by taking a quiz, uploading your receipt, or completing a product review, P&G contributes to your chosen cause.
Also, you can redeem your points as cash, gift cards, sweepstake entries, or as an additional contribution to your selected cause.
- You’ll receive 25 reward points for signing up.
- You’ll receive 50 reward points for every P&G purchase you make.
- You’ll receive 50 reward points for referring five friends.
- You can redeem your reward points in form of gift cards, digital subscriptions, sweepstake entries, or extra charity donations.
- You’ll occasionally receive coupons, rebates, and promotion codes on all P&G brand products.
- P&G brand products may be more expensive than brands you already use.
- You need at least 750 reward points to redeem a gift card.
- The program offers rewards only on P&G brand products.
- Survey rewards pay only 25 reward points.
- You might never win a sweepstake.
Common P&G Brands You’ve Probably Heard Of/Used
- All Good
- My Black is Beautiful
- Old Spice
- Head and Shoulders
- Oral B
Is The P&G Good Everyday Rewards Program Worth It
The P&G Good Everyday Rewards program allows you to contribute to non-profit causes and earn points from purchases.
The best part about this program is that money doesn’t just go to causes. Instead, Procter & Gamble makes a difference by providing its products and services to these charities. These donations include safe drinking water, hygienic materials, food, medicine, and many other resources for individuals in need.
P&G Online Retail Outlets
Unlike Cashback programs like Ibotta and Rakuten, the P&G Good Everyday Rewards program is distinctive as it encourages its customers to participate while making an impact on those in special need.
So if you love P&G brand products, ensure you sign up for the P&G reward program! It lets you do more good with your regular purchase with exclusive access to savings and rewards.